A Student Member is one who is enrolled in an environmental (or similar) engineering or science program at the Bachelor degree level or Master's Program as a full time student.
All Student Members of AAEES also receive these benefits:
- Complimentary (digital) subscription to Environmental Engineer and Scientist
- Discounts afforded Academy members on publications and services
- Networking with Academy members through service on Academy committees and AAEES social media.
Student Members can attend our monthly webinars for FREE! Click here to sign up for our next webinar: Upcoming Events (avectra.com)
Student Membership is free.
The Student Member category is a first step in your life-long career in environmental engineering or environmental science. It is the Academy's sincerest desire that every student will aspire to undergo the process for obtaining Specialty Certification once they have reached the appropriate amount of training and experience. Student membership is extended a year post-graduation to assist you in your journey. Afterwards, you may apply for AAEES Member.
Share your Story
We always love to hear what our student members have been up to! Send us your recent articles, news, studies, project photos, etc. We would be happy to share with the rest of the environmental engineering and science community via social media. Send an email to Marisa Waterman at MWaterman@aaees.org.
Don’t forget to join us on social media!
How to Apply for Student Membership Online
- Click on this link to access the AAEES Center.
- Click Log In.
- If you have previously created an account, simply log in using your primary email address and password.
- If you are new to the AAEES Center, click on New Visitor Registration and follow the instructions to create a new account as a visitor.
- Your account profile will appear.
- Click on Shop AAEES on the left side of the page.
- Click on Membership.
- Select Student Member and follow the on-screen instructions.